- It is forbidden to upload content prohibited by the laws of the United States and the place where the service is located, including but not limited to: illegal gambling, introduction of crime, etc.
- It is forbidden to upload and promote illegal content such as obscenity, pornography, and child pornography, including but not limited to: using reverse proxy to display websites, etc.
- Use of the Services for proxy purposes (VPN or anything of a proxy nature) is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to use the service to send external and internal packets, ARP attacks, ARP hijacking, scanning, malicious exhaustion, and interference with other users (nodes) operations.
- It is forbidden to use the service to send spam (SPAM), spam (messages, posts), spread Trojan horses, viruses (including malicious files referencing other servers).
- Uploading of copyrighted (pirated, counterfeit) content is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to upload websites or programs that are vulnerable to DDoS traffic attacks (private servers, medicines, politics, cheats, etc.).
- User will be solely responsible for email address, mobile number and password security, and User is solely responsible for all activities and events that take place under his username.
- If the user transfers or authorizes others to use his or her email address, mobile phone number, or password without authorization, the user shall bear all consequences arising therefrom.
- If the user acts abusive to customer service, we have the right to refuse to continue to provide services.
- We only do direct customer service for customers, and have not authorized "purchasing on behalf of" or "third-party purchasers to purchase on behalf of other users and transfer them to other users". passive) resulting behavior.
- We have a risk control program. Once any suspicious behavior triggers the risk control, your account may be restricted, and your identity needs to be further verified before it will be unblocked.
Resource usage convention
- Do not occupy a large amount of bandwidth for a long time or use software that affects network performance, including but not limited to: PT download, BT download, Thunder, eMule, etc.
- Do not occupy a large amount of disk I/O for a long time, use software that affects server stability, including but not limited to: disk DD test, disk scanning and antivirus software, etc.
- Do not occupy a large amount of CPU for a long time, use software that affects server performance, including but not limited to: CPU performance testing, Linux benchmarking and video transcoding software, etc.
- The bandwidth indicated by the service is the peak bandwidth (non-exclusive bandwidth), please do not occupy it for a long time, otherwise it will be limited to 20%-50% of the peak bandwidth *Long time = 2 hours and above
Countermeasures for False Recommendations
If there is evidence (including but not limited to IP, payment account, etc.) to prove that the purchase was made by the same person, we have the right to refuse to pay the referral payment and delete the referral account association.